4ocean - Limited Edition - Puffin Beaded Bracelet
Universally beloved by birdwatchers and nature enthusiasts alike, puffins are one of the most easily recognized seabirds in the world. With their almost cartoon-like cuteness, these extremely photogenic seabirds are typically black and white with red and orange markings. In spring, their toucan-like bill and feet turn a vibrant orange color as they prepare for mating season. Just before winter sets in, they shed their colorful outer bill, leaving behind a noticeably smaller and duller-colored beak.
Puffins have been called the “sea parrots” because of their uniquely shaped and brightly colored bills. While they’re extremely agile swimmers and divers, puffins are sometimes called “the clowns of the sea” because they can be quite clumsy and amusing while they’re on land—especially when taking off and landing.
- 100% recycled 4ocean Plastic cord
- 100% recycled stainless steel charms
- 95% post-consumer recycled glass beads
- Handcrafted by local artisans
- Unisex, adjustable, waterproof
- Raises awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on marine life
- Recycled material content verified by GreenCircle Certified